Saturday 23 December 2017

Lian the Webcomic has begun!

Webcomic - Lian, The Tree Of Life

So here it is, the first part of the Lian webcomic has arrived for you to view this Christmas Eve! 

I am really excited to reveal the first few pages of the comic book story to you. 
Click Here  to view or on the Picture below. You can also go to the tab at the top that says 'The Comic'. 

I hope you enjoy it and as I am sure you will appreciate, it takes time for me to draw, 
colour and layout the pages. But hopefully I can add new pages as I go along. 

Please feel free to give any feedback and I will try to answer any questions when I can. Happy Christmas!

Webcomic - Lian, The Tree Of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read about the adventures of Lian. Feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Thanks :)