Sunday 28 January 2018

New Webcomic Style for Lian

New webcomic style for superhero Lian.

These are some test pieces I did to refine the look of how I want chapter two to be. Like I said in the previous post, I am not too fussed that it may look slightly different to the first chapter. I spent a bit more time on the pencil work this time around and with the colours I have gone for a flatter approach. I will see how it turns out once I have put the next chapter together. Also, the man in the above picture is going to be a new character who along with Durwin the dwarf, will be a crucial part of Lian's journey as a new superhero.

Click below to catch any Lian updates on.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read about the adventures of Lian. Feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Thanks :)