Tuesday 12 June 2018

Lian Webcomic - New Pages added

Lian The Webcomic - Chapter 2. Lian with Woden
Hi all, well I am trying to keep to my new routine of adding something new to the webcomic every week. This week I have added some new pages to the story. We see Lian being taken away by Wilbur to a safe location. During the journey, Lian experiences a vision that sheds some light on her situation.
You can view Chapter 2 Here.


Let me know of any feedback or questions you might have in the meantime. Like I said before, this is a slow process for me so bear with me while I very slowly unfold the story. There is a lot to tell especially since I will be covering 7 new worlds in the process!

You can follow me for updates on the other social media sites on,Twitter - Instagram or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read about the adventures of Lian. Feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Thanks :)