Monday 4 June 2018

New pages added to Chapter 2

Two new comic pages added to Chapter 2 of the Tree Of Life.
You can click on the link Here.

For anyone following this, I must apologise if this is a little slow at the moment, as my other commitments make it a little tricky for me to get the pages together. This is quite a slow burner, so I think what I will do is try my best to get 1 or two pages on every week from now on.

So far Lian has been taken away by Wilbur after being spotted by Ousel the watcher. Hopefully, you will find out what happens very soon! In the meantime, you can follow me for any updates on Twitter - Instagram or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read about the adventures of Lian. Feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Thanks :)