Monday 13 November 2017

Lian Webcomic work in progress

Lian webcomic early character sketches.

Welcome to Lian Webcomic. 
Without giving too much away, the webcomic is about a young girl who gets mixed up between two parallel dimensions after accidentally obtaining a power giving her permanent super strength and ability.

As you may have noticed it is still in the early stages at present. I am currently putting together the first part of the comic and hopefully I will have it posted up by the end of December. But for the moment, here a picture of some early sketches I created for the character. The Character references are loosely based off my own daughter, which gave me the inspiration for the idea.

Keep checking by for updates and hopefully I should have more content soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read about the adventures of Lian. Feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Thanks :)